Wilkinsburg Public Library
The Wilkinsburg Public Library is located in the Borough Building at 605 Ross Avenue. The library has a collection of over 75,000 books, magazines, videos, and other resources. The Eastridge Branch, located at 1900 Graham Boulevard, houses another 10,000 adult and children’s items. The building was recently purchased by the Borough and plans to expand the facility are being explored.
The Wilkinsburg Library was founded in 1899 as a branch of the Braddock Library, which was the first of the local Carnegie Libraries. Over the years, the library moved to several different locations, and eventually became an independent community library funded by the Borough of Wilkinsburg. Robert Metz is the Library Director.
For more information, including branch hours and locations, please visit: http://www.wilkinsburglibrary.org/