The Planning Commission advises local elected officials on planning and community development matters. The Planning Commission plays a crucial role in developing recommendations for implementing change in land use and promoting responsible land use practices. The Planning Commission reviews proposed development plans and ensures the compliance of those plans with the Borough’s Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision and Land Use Regulations and makes recommendations to Borough Council.
The Wilkinsburg Planning Commission consists of seven members who are all residents of the Borough. The Commission reviews various development site plans, subdivision and reverse subdivision plans for compliance with the Borough's Zoning Ordinance, Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance and Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code. Recommendations are then made to Borough Council for approval or disapproval.
- 03.11.15 Council Meeting Agenda
- The revised agenda for the March 11, 2015 Borough Council meeting is available here.
- Posted: 03/11/2015
- MORE >
- Council Agenda
- The agenda for the March 4, 2015 meeting of Wilkinsburg Borough Council is available here.
- Posted: 03/04/2015
- MORE >
- Planning Commission Mtg.: 6:30 p.m. Council Chambers
- Civil Sector and Constinutent /Business Outreach C: 6:00 pm in the 1st floor Conference Room
- Finance Committee Meeting : 10:30 am in the 1st floor Conference Room
Planning Commission Minutes
Zoning Ordinance as adopted by Council