The Planning Commission advises local elected officials on planning and community development matters. The Planning Commission plays a crucial role in developing recommendations for implementing change in land use and promoting responsible land use practices. The Planning Commission reviews proposed development plans and ensures the compliance of those plans with the Borough’s Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision and Land Use Regulations and makes recommendations to Borough Council.
The Wilkinsburg Planning Commission consists of seven members who are all residents of the Borough. The Commission reviews various development site plans, subdivision and reverse subdivision plans for compliance with the Borough's Zoning Ordinance, Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance and Pennsylvania Municipalities Planning Code. Recommendations are then made to Borough Council for approval or disapproval.
- April 16, 2014 Council Mtg.Agenda
- April 16, 2014 Council Meeting Agenda is now available on-line for reading.
- Posted: 04/11/2014
- MORE >
- March, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes
- Council Meeting Minutes for the month of March, 2014 are now available on-line for reading.
- Posted: 04/10/2014
- MORE >
- Citizen's Advisory Committee on Shade Trees: 6:00 P.M. @ 2nd Fl. Council Chambers
- Planning Commission Mtg.: 6:00 P.M. @ Council Chambers
- Council Work Session: 6:30 P.M. @ 2nd Fl. Council Chambers
Planning Commission Minutes
Zoning Ordinance as adopted by Council