Wilkinsburg Penn Joint Water Authority provides water service to the residents of Wilkinsburg and a portion of Penn Hills. The Wilkinsburg Council appoints three members to the Authority'’s Board of Directors to represent Wilkinsburg. The Board guides the policy for the Authority'’s administration and operation. To contact the WPJWA, visit their wesbite at http://wpjwa.com/ or call them at 412-243-6200.
- 2015 Spring Cleanup
- Wilkinsburg Spring Cleanup April 25, 9 am to 1 pm. Registration starts at 8:30 am at fire station on Hays...
- Posted: 04/24/2015
- MORE >
- March, 2015 Council Mtg. Minutes
- March, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes are now available on-line for reading.
- Posted: 04/15/2015
- MORE >
- Planning Commission: 6:30 p.m. Council Chambers, 2nd floor Borough Building
- Municipal Authority and Commercial & Industrial De: 9:00 am, Borough Building
- Council Work Session: 6:30 pm in Council Chambers, 2nd floor Borough Building
Notice of Public Meetings