Wilkinsburg Penn Joint Water Authority provides water service to the residents of Wilkinsburg and a portion of Penn Hills. The Wilkinsburg Council appoints three members to the Authority'’s Board of Directors to represent Wilkinsburg. The Board guides the policy for the Authority'’s administration and operation. To contact the WPJWA, visit their wesbite at http://wpjwa.com/ or call them at 412-243-6200.
- No Council Meeting May 20, 2015
- Please note that there will not be a Council Meeting on Wednesday, May 20 as originally advertised. The next...
- Posted: 05/19/2015
- MORE >
- April, 2015 Council Mtg. Minutes
- Council Meeting Minutes for April 1, 2015 and April 8, 2015 are now on-line for reading. April 15,2015 ...
- Posted: 05/15/2015
- MORE >
- Shade Tree Advisory Committee: 6:00 pm in Council Chambers, 2nd floor Borough Building
- Planning Commission: 6:30 pm in Council Chambers, 2nd floor Borough Building
- Joint Tax Comm. on Process to Reclaim Vacant Prop: 5:30 pm in the Wilkinsburg School District Board Room, 718 Wallace Ave.
Notice of Public Meetings